Thursday, January 5, 2012

January oh January

I honestly cannot believe that it is January 5th! It has been a hairy last month and some days. I am so greatful to be at home tonight with my three darling girls and my deary Adam. God is good.

I was in the hospital for the last two days. Not really sure where this is going, but we are starting on a new adventure with a little bacteria bug called "c diff" for short. It introduced me to the world of severe diarreah for 29 days and counting... On some new medication called flagel. Praying with all my heart this works!

Kudos to the staff at Mercy Medical Center. Thanks for the kind comments, helping hands, and calm assurances.

More greatfulness in my heart today towards God and his angels. Finley was found face down at her nana's house with a blue face. Nana paniced for a nano second and flipped Finner's down and slammed on her back with a shiney copper penny popping out of her mouth. Thank you Jesus for preserving our little Finley's life and giving Gail quick thinking.

Here is to the rest of January!

No comments: